Whether you’re living abroad, on an extended business trip or just can’t visit a local California branch, KeyPoint Credit Union caters to our members with Online Banking. We understand that life pulls you away from the Bay Area, Silicon Valley or California itself, so we provide the personal online banking experience you’ll appreciate.
Access your account online anytime and anywhere from your personal computer, securely and free of charge. Once you’re enrolled, you can take care of multiple banking tasks to save you time and money.
- View account balances and details (current balance – available and actual)
- View and export transaction history
- Pay Bills
- View check images
- Transfer money between your own accounts and accounts of other KeyPoint members (requires member to complete and submit registration form)
- Deposit checks through your scanner
- View eStatements, eTaxes and other electronic documents
- Manage your payment obligations using Bill Pay (requires KeyPoint checking account)
- Use FinanceWorks for simplified budgeting, expense categorization, tracking spending, etc.
- Schedule various alerts and reminders delivered via email notification
- Reorder checks
- Apply for loans (consumer loans only, excluding mortgages and business loans)
- Access your TurboTax profile through single sign-on
- Use live chat and support to send a secure request for assistance
- Download your account information into Quicken
- And much more!
Please note, Online Banking is supported on the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 8 or 9, the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome and the latest versions of Safari for Mac OS X